How to Heal a Concussion

//How to Heal a Concussion

How to Heal a Concussion

Asking the Right Question

It takes a team of professionals to heal a concussion. Knowing what questions to ask your doctor is critical to obtain exceptional treatment.  You may not even know what to ask and rely on outdated advice for treatment.

Did you know that 80 percent of individuals recover within two to four weeks of rest, with no computer screens, TV, phones, or reading? This rest period removes bright light and sound to give the brain a chance to reduce inflammation on its own. 20 percent of individuals do not heal from a concussion; they need manual therapy, visual therapy and more.

Two Hour Workshop

The Fascia Training Institute is offering a 2-hour seminar to help develop your own team to heal your brain. Dr. Corey Deacon is sharing his expertise on the neuroanatomy of concussion along with specific treatments to retrain the brain, heal concussion, prevent dementia, autism, ADHD and to improve memory.

Simone Fortier will share her personal experience of recovering from a concussion, as well as what treatments work. Learn how fascia, lymph therapy, and brain work are an essential part of resolving concussion and lingering symptoms.

There are many more professionals who can help treat and heal a concussion or traumatic brain injury. For a full list of recommended health professions,  secret self-care techniques that you can do at home, and personalized recommendations for practitioners in the Calgary area, sign-up for our two-hour concussion seminar on August 11th, 2018.

The workshop will be held at Mount Royal University from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM. For only a $30.00 investment, you can learn what is necessary to heal a concussion.

If you’ve suffered personally from a concussion, or have supported someone who has, this seminar is perfect for you! Space is limited, so sign-up today by emailing

How to treat Concussion


For more information on the fascia, lymph hypermobility and concussion, please check out our previous blogs.

Or Sign up for our Newsletter for the latest research on fascia, pain, stretching, and concussion.

By | 2018-12-10T15:04:38+00:00 July 27th, 2018|Concussion|Comments Off on How to Heal a Concussion