About Simone Fortier
Simone Fortier is an International Fascia Therapist, Teacher, Lecturer and Speaker, Founder of Stretching Fascia Therapy, Fascia Training Institute and Author of How to Beat Brain Burps a book for parents and teachers to support hyper mobile children gain balance and improve brain functioning with simple movements done by Fascia Cat. The author of Gaining Control Over Pain a book that shares stories of healing 11 secret therapies that work.
She is passionate about empowering others to free themselves from physical, emotional and psychological pain. Simone is a master at discovering the root cause of physical pain. Simone has established herself as a pioneer in Fascia Therapy, Lymphatic and Cranial Therapy, Trigger Point Release, and Functional exercise. Simone as a fascia therapist and coach use her strong intuitive sense to resolve old beliefs, physical patterns, and behaviors that no longer serve the individual in living a vibrant, successful and pain-free life.
Simone is an exceptional Fascia and Lymphatic Therapist as well as, a world-renowned developer of Stretching Fascia Therapy (SFT). She is highly regarded and well respected in the manual therapy field, with testimonials from professional athletes in the MLB, PGA, NHL, CFL, and NFL. Many Olympic athletes, colleagues and strength coaches also offer high praise. Simone is commended for her continued clinical research in the studies of fascia, movement, and functions of the human body.
As a Solution Based Master Business/ Fascia Coach, Simone works with individuals who desire improved health, increased wealth, sharper focus and overall happiness. Her approach creates increased awareness/connection to self, which can directly affect future endeavors, outcomes, and successes for the individual. Simone uses a unique combination of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), dialogue, imagery, and hypnotherapy to empower individuals to find and utilize the skills they have to live the full life they desire. Techniques such as goal setting, strategizing, learn how to stay focused; encouragement, celebration, and personal development are implemented.
- Founder and Developer of SFT Technique and Fascia Training Institute
- Certified Master Trainer NLP Therapist
- Master Certified Hypnotherapist
- Level 1 National Coaching Certification Program
- Justice Institute of British Columbia – Foundation of Collaborative Conflict Resolution
- Myofascial Structural Integration Specialist
- Myofascial Release – Advanced and MFR 111
- Paul St John Neuromuscular Therapy
- Neurosomatic Therapy
- Chikly Lymphatic Therapy – Advanced and Brain Therapy
- Dr. Vodder’s Lymphatic Therapy
- Somato-Emotional Release Level 2
- Upledger Visceral and Neural Manipulation Therapy
- KMI Level 1
- Educational Kinesiology
- Brain Gym
- Heart Centered Therapy
- GeoTran – Circles of Life – Level 1 and 2
- Founder of Behaviour Sweep NLP Technique – Change How Your Brain Works
- Producer and Host of Health Talk on Calgary Cable
- Author of several articles published in health and wellness magazines
- Volunteered Mayo Clinic – Sleep disorder clinic
- Participated in Cancer Research Project ASU
Member of the International Association of Healthcare Practitioners
Athletes I’ve Worked With
Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb, Philippe Sparks and Combine Athletes in Arizona.
Tommy Bennett, David Boston, Corey Chavous, Anthony Clement, Mac Cody, Mark Maddox, Corey Sears, Andre Wadsworth, Aeneas Williams, JJ McCleskey, Lester Holmes
Shawn Springs, Lamar King
MLB – Atlanta Braves
Andruw Jones, Javy Veras, Quilvio Veras, Dave Martinez, Brian Jordon, Chris Seelbach, Tom Glavine, Rafael Furcal
NHL – Claude Lemieux, Todd Simpson, Brad May
PGA – Billy Mayfair, Jack Nicklaus, Scott McCarron
Olympians – Kristen Bujnowski